A holistic nutrition and dietetics consultant takes a comprehensive approach to nutrition, considering the whole person – mind, body, and spirit – when developing dietary recommendations.
- They assess an individual’s unique health needs, lifestyle and goals to create personalized nutrition plans that promote overall well-being.
- They consider factors beyond just food, such as stress levels, sleep patterns, and physical activity, to provide a holistic understanding of the client’s health.
- They educate and empower clients about the importance of nutrient-dense foods, mindful eating, and the potential benefits of incorporating organic, whole, and unprocessed foods into their diet.
- They may recommend specific dietary modifications, such as increasing intake of certain nutrients or reducing consumption of certain food groups, based on the client’s health conditions or goals.
- They provide guidance on portion control, meal planning, and healthy cooking techniques to support clients in making sustainable and enjoyable dietary choices.
- They may offer guidance on incorporating supplements, herbs, or alternative therapies into the client’s nutrition plan, if appropriate and aligned with the client’s values and beliefs.
- They monitor and evaluate the client’s progress, adjusting the nutrition plan as needed to ensure optimal results and long-term success.
- They serve as a source of support and motivation, helping clients overcome obstacles, establish healthy habits, and maintain a positive relationship with food.
- They stay updated on the latest research and trends in holistic nutrition and dietetics, continuously expanding their knowledge to provide evidence-based guidance to clients.
With this program you will get all of the knowledge, skills and expertise that are required to become a successful INHS certified Holistic Nutrition and Dietetics Consultant.
- All required course materials
- Digital eBook or physical textbook (All eBooks are included)
- Self-assessments and assignments
- Necessary forms and guidelines for starting your own business
- Online final exam
- You need a minimum final exam grade of 85% to pass.
To enroll into this Program, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have an excellent understanding of the English language.
- 14 months or less
After successful completion, you will earn the title of “Diploma in Holistic Nutrition and Dietetics” on your certificate.