- Personalized nutrition planning based on your interests and goals
- Evaluate your current lifestyle and identify areas for improvement
- Set realistic goals and provide accountability
- Educate you on evidence-based nutrition and wellness information
- Use behavior change techniques to promote healthy habits
- Offer emotional support throughout your journey
With this program you will get all of the knowledge, skills, expertise and tools that are required to become a successful INHS certified Nutrition and Wellness Coach.
- All course materials
- Digital eBooks or physical textbooks (All eBooks are included)
- Self-assessments and assignments
- Necessary forms and guidelines for starting your own business
- Online final exam
- You need a minimum final exam grade of 85% to pass.
- A $50.00 retest fee will apply.
To enroll into this Program, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have an excellent understanding of the English language.
- 6 months or less
After successful completion, you will earn the title of “Certified Nutrition and Wellness Coach” on your certificate.
In this enlightening course the student will learn about the macro and micro nutrients and their dietary importance. Discover the values of carbohydrates, proteins and fat, body fluids, minerals and vitamins and how they are important for our physical and mental health.
Nutrition topics include:
For International and Indian Students
- Nutrition fundamentals
- The pursuit of a healthy diet
- The dietary guidelines and various challenges
- Learn about digestion, metabolism and assimilation
- Carbohydrates: simple and complex and how they affect our health
- Lipids: fats and oils; good fats and bad fats, and how they affect our health
- Proteins and amino acids: learn about animal and plant-based proteins
- Vitamins: why they are important for our health
- Water, minerals and alcohol: merits and demerits, nutritional impact on our health
- Weight gain, loss and successful weight management strategies
- Nutrition, sports and fitness, athletes and supplements
- Learn about inorganicand organic foods
- Pregnancy and nutrition requirements
- Nutrition needs for infants and youth
- Nutrition needs for older adults and senior citizens
- Food safety and various foodborne illnesses
- Food storage and how they are prepared
- Learn to calculate various health parameters
- American and Canadian Dietary Guidelines and Recommendations
- Dietary Guidelines and Recommendations
- Different International Diets
For Indian Students Only
- Nutrition related policies and programs; National Food Security Act 2013
- Role of International and National agencies in combating malnutrition
- Nutrition education for masses
- Nutrition and Infection
Know the different strategies and practices for different types of assessment made which analyzes various health needs in regard to diet and exercise. Motivate, guide and educate the clients to set achievable health goals and various ways of maintaining these goals throughout their lifetime.
Upon completing this course and on becoming an INHS Certified Nutrition & Wellness Coach, you can also apply for optional Board Certification.