- Assess the fitness level of the clients
- Educate and guide the clients on how to eat clean, burn fat, and build lean muscle through a fitness-coaching program
- Motivate the client to a healthy life
- Design exercise and fitness plans for the Youth, adult, and older citizens
- Incorporate the latest guidelines for physical activity and nutrition to improve fitness and overall health
- Advice and guide the clients to have optimal weight through aerobic fitness, strength, flexibility, and functional fitness
- Improve and manage health conditions
- Monitor, evaluate and tailor your exercise program for optimal results
- Understanding nutrition guidelines and recommendations
- Knowing, in-depth, the role nutrition plays in optimal performance
- Having a thorough knowledge of the importance of all essential nutrition components for sports, fitness, and health
- Understanding and recommending the best supplement for better health and performance
- The ability to blend scientific guidelines with practical, real-world applications
- Prepare fitness plans for different populations for various health conditions
With this program you will get all of the knowledge, skills and expertise that are required to become a successful INHS certified Holistic Fitness Coach.
- All required course materials
- Digital eBook or physical textbook (All eBooks are included)
- Different meal plans
- Self-assessments and assignments
- Necessary forms and guidelines for starting your own business
- Online final exam
- You need a minimum final exam grade of 85% to pass.
- A $50.00 retest fee will apply.
To enroll into this Program, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have an excellent understanding of the English language.
- 14 months or less
After successful completion, you will earn the title of “Diploma in Holistic Fitness Coach” on your certificate.
Our course in holistic fitness training provides individuals with the knowledge and skills necessary to become holistic fitness trainers. The course covers a range of topics that focus on more than just physical fitness, including:
- Anatomy and physiology: Understanding the human body and its functions is essential for a holistic fitness trainer to design effective training programs.
- Nutrition: Holistic fitness trainers understand the relationship between food and fitness and can help their clients make healthier choices.
- Mind-body connection: Holistic fitness trainers recognize the importance of the mind-body connection and use techniques such as meditation or breathing exercises to help their clients achieve a greater sense of balance and well-being.
- Lifestyle factors: Holistic fitness trainers consider lifestyle factors such as stress, sleep, and emotional well-being when designing training programs.
- Exercise science: Understanding the science behind exercise and how it impacts the body is crucial for designing safe and effective training programs.
Overall, a course in holistic fitness training provides individuals with a comprehensive understanding of fitness and wellness, enabling them to design personalized training programs that address the unique needs of their clients. The students will study the below topics.
Section 1 – Holistic Nutrition
The Fundamentals of Holistic Nutrition
The students will learn about:
- Holistic Anatomy and Physiology and how they are connected with Holistic Nutrition
- How Holistic Nutrition can help to live a healthy life, reverse chronic diseases and optimize wellness
- The policies of the food and health industries and how to adapt to the challenges
- Various herbs and plants and their benefits in optimizing health and wellness
- Meal plans to suit different clients according to their needs
- GMOs and how they affect us
- Benefits of Organic foods
- Latest research on nutrition
Module 1: Holistic Anatomy and Physiology
This module covers the various body systems mentioned below and how to protect and optimize them.
- Digestive System
- Intestinal System
- Circulatory System
- Nervous System
- Lymphatic System
- Respiratory System
- Endocrine System
- Urinary System
- Structural System
Module 2: How to avoid and treat 15 different life-threatening diseases
- Heart Disease
- Lung Diseases
- Brain Diseases
- Digestive Cancers
- High Blood Pressure
- Liver Diseases
- Blood Cancers
- Kidney Disease
- Breast Cancer
- Suicidal Depression
- Prostate Cancer
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Iatrogenic Causes
Module 3: The China Study – Research on Diet, Weight Loss, and Long-Term Health
This module discusses the science behind nutrition which can help you to dramatically reduce your risk of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and a host of other diseases just by changing your diet. These are based on extensive research by scientists and their findings which opened the eyes to the dangers of a diet high in animal protein and to the unparalleled health benefits of a whole food, plant-based diet. Here we explore and discover the keys to a long healthy life.
Module 4: The Whole Plant-based and Organic foods; and their benefits
In Module 4, we study the research that revolutionized the way we think about our food with the evidence that a whole food, plant-based diet is the healthiest way to eat. We also explore the science behind that evidence, the ways our current scientific paradigm ignores the fascinating complexity of the human body, and why, if we have such overwhelming evidence that everything, we think we know about nutrition is wrong, our eating habits haven’t changed.
Module 4 is an eye-opening, paradigm-changing journey through cutting-edge thinking on nutrition, a science tour de force with powerful implications for our health and for our world.
Module 5: Dietary Wellness for Healthy Life
In this module, we learn what and how to eat for healthy living. How food combination can affect our health.
- Precise Dietary Habits for Optimal Health
- pH Balanced Diets for Optimal Health
- Proper combination of foods
- Dietary Wellness Planning Based On Bio-Individuality
- Vegan/Vegetarianism versus Flesh Food Eating
- Raw Foods Versus Cooked Foods
- Food as Medicine
Module 6: Herbology
In this module, we study the benefits of different herbs and how they can be used on a daily basis to improve our health. What you’ll learn:
- Better care for yourself, your family, and your clients
- Increase overall health and well-being
- Help prevent chronic disease by reducing oxidation and inflammation
- Support the healing of chronic conditions through foods and herbs
- Reduce medical bills and visits by treating acute, non-emergency situations at home
- Create highly effective tinctures, vinegar extracts, and glycerites.
- Perfect healing herbal-infused oils for topical applications.
- Brew several different types of beneficial medicinal tea.
- Benefit from healing poultices and compresses.
- Enjoy great-tasting medicinal honey and syrups.
- Learn about Essential Oils/Aromatherapy
- Various herbal recipes
Module 7: Designing and Planning Diet
• Defining the Optimum Diet
• Modern Dietary dilemma and challenges
• Reverse-Engineering longevity with food and nutritional science
• The low-carb trend and the promises & pitfalls of the Paleo Diet
• Navigating everyday food choices
• Health-Promoting foods to eat everyday
• Understand the Psychology and Physiology of food and pleasure
• Various recipes based on Whole, Organic, and Real foods.
Know the different strategies and practices for different types of assessment made which analyzes various health needs in regard to diet and exercise. Motivate, guide, and educate the clients to set achievable health goals and various ways of maintaining these goals throughout their lifetime.
Upon completing the course and getting certified by INHS, the candidate can apply for the optional board certifications.
Section 2 – Health and Fitness Sciences
Module 1: Health and Fitness for Everyone
Part 1 – Fit, Active and Healthy
- Making healthy lifestyle choices: Physical Activity and Nutrition
- Embracing Physical Activity: A complete exercise program
- Balancing Nutrition: Recommended dietary guidelines
- Promoting healthy habits: Getting started and staying motivated
Part 2 – Exercise and Activity for building a better you
- Improving your Aerobic Fitness
- Enhancing your Muscular Fitness
- Increasing your Flexibility
- Sharpening your Functional Fitness
Part 3 – Fitness and Health for every age
- Children and Adolescents
- Older Adults
Part 4 – Fitness and Health for every body
Here we will discuss about how to manage the health and fitness of people with Cardiovascular issue, Diabetes, Cancer, Alzheimer’s Disease, Osteoporosis and Bone health, Arthritis and Joint health, Weight management, Pregnancy and Postpartum, and Depression.
Module 2: Mastering the arts of Coaching
Health and Fitness Trainers are now expected to be salespeople, psychologists, nutritionists, post-rehabilitation specialists, and motivational speakers.
We will train you to how to successfully:
- Inspire passion in your clients
- Develop relationships with people you serve
- Find your dream fitness training job
- Sell any client
- Build various workouts
- Market yourself
- Deal with difficult client types
- Make passive income
- Grow yourself, your career and become financially stable