What Can a Certified Holistic Health and Life Coach Do?
• Diet and lifestyle evaluation
• Educate about healthy eating
• Meal planning
• Suggestions and recommendations for improving lifestyle
• Suggestions and recommendations for managing stress
• Meal plans for optimizing weight, mood, and energy
• Educate on wellness and holistic nutrition
• Guide clients on health supplementation
• Advise therapeutic menu and nutrients
• Research health issues and topics
• Review laboratory assessments
• Summarize case and group findings
• Educate professionals and consumers
• Consult with a licensed practitioner
• Assess, educate and guide the clients on spiritual requirements
• Assess, educate and guide the clients on physical requirements
• Assess, educate and guide the clients on mental requirements
• Creating goals and setting the life vision of the clients
• Creating hope and joy for life
• Identify the psychology of behavioral change and how to motivate your clients to achieve their goals and prevent relapse
• Learn proven life coaching best practices, personality theory, healthy psychology, and professional life coaching communication techniques
• Feel confident as a health and life coach because you have developed a strong foundation both of theory and practical application
Program contents and eligibility:
With this program you will get the required knowledge, skills and expertise to become a successful Certified Holistic Health and Life Coach.
• All required course materials
• Digital eBook or physical textbook (not included, student must purchase them separately)
• Self-assessments and assignments
• Necessary forms and guidelines for starting your own business
• Online final exam
To enroll into this Program, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have an excellent understanding of the English language.
- 14 months or less
After successful completion, you will earn the “Diploma in Holistic Health and Life Coaching.”
Accreditations and Memberships:
- INHS is an accredited training provider by the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM). Certified graduates can apply for the IPHM credential.
- All INHS nutrition and health courses’ curriculums are accredited by American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP) credentialing board. Certified graduates can apply for the AADP credential.
- INHS is a member of International Accreditation Organization (IAO) accreditation body, confirming that all the courses provided by INHS are of international standard maintaining highest quality.
The Curriculum in Details:
The Holistic Health and Life Coach is a perfect combination of the Holistic Nutrition and the Health & Life Coach which is based on modern science, research and traditional wisdoms.
The fundamentals of Holistic Nutrition
The students will learn about:
• Holistic Anatomy and Physiology and how they are connected with Holistic Nutrition
• How Holistic Nutrition can help to live a healthy life, reverse chronic diseases and optimize wellness
• The policies of the food and health industries and how to adapt to the challenges
• Various herbs and plants and their benefits in optimizing health and wellness
• Meal plans to suit different clients according to their needs
• GMOs and how they affect us
• Benefits of Organic foods
• Latest researches about nutrition
The important topics included are:
Module 1: Holistic Anatomy and Physiology
This module covers the various body systems mentioned below and how to protect and optimize them.
• Digestive System
• Intestinal System
• Circulatory System
• Nervous System
• Lymphatic System
• Respiratory System
• Endocrine System
• Urinary System
• Structural System
Module 2: How to avoid and treat 15 different life-threatening diseases
• Heart Disease
• Lung Diseases
• Brain Diseases
• Digestive Cancers
• High Blood Pressure
• Liver Diseases
• Blood Cancers
• Kidney Disease
• Breast Cancer
• Suicidal Depression
• Prostate Cancer
• Parkinson’s Disease
• Iatrogenic Causes
Module 3: The China Study – Research on Diet, Weight Loss and Long-Term Health
This module discusses the science behind nutrition which can help you to dramatically reduce your risk of cancer, heart disease, diabetes and host of other diseases just by changing your diet. These are based on extensive research by scientists and their findings which opened the eyes to the dangers of a diet high in animal protein and to the unparalleled health benefits of a whole foods, plant-based diet. Here we explore and discovers the keys to a long healthy life.
Module 4: The Whole Plant-based and Organic foods; and their benefits
In Module 4, we study about the research that revolutionized the way we think about our food with the evidence that a whole food, plant-based diet is the healthiest way to eat. We also explore the science behind that evidence, the ways our current scientific paradigm ignores the fascinating complexity of the human body, and why, if we have such overwhelming evidence that everything, we think we know about nutrition is wrong, our eating habits haven’t changed.
The Module 4 is an eye-opening, paradigm-changing journey through cutting-edge thinking on nutrition, science tour de force with powerful implication for our health and for our world.
Module 5: Dietary Wellness for Healthy Life
In this module, we learn what and how to eat for a healthy living. How food combination can affect our health.
• Precise Dietary Habits for Optimal Health
• pH Balanced Diets for Optimal Health
• Proper combination of foods
• Dietary Wellness Planning Based On Bio-Individuality
• Vegan/Vegetarianism verses Flesh Food Eating
• Raw Foods Versus Cooked Foods
• Food as Medicine
Module 6: Herbology
In this module, we study the benefits of different herbs and how they can be used on daily basis to improve our health. What you’ll learn:
• Better care for yourself, your family and your clients
• Increase overall health and well-being
• Help prevent chronic disease by reducing oxidation and inflammation
• Support the healing of chronic conditions through foods and herbs
• Reduce medical bills and visits by treating acute, non-emergency situations at home
• Create highly effective tinctures, vinegar extracts and glycerites.
• Perfect healing herbal-infused oils for topical applications.
• Brew several different types of beneficial medicinal tea.
• Benefit from healing poultices and compresses.
• Enjoy great tasting medicinal honeys and syrups.
• Learn about Essential Oils/Aromatherapy
• Various herbal recipes
Module 7: Designing and Planning Diet
• Defining the Optimum Diet
• Modern Dietary dilemma and challenges
• Reverse-Engineering longevity with food and nutritional science
• The low-carb trend and the promises & pitfalls of Paleo Diet
• Navigating everyday food choices
• Health-Promoting foods to eat everyday
• Understand the Psychology and Physiology of food and pleasure
• Various recipes based on the Whole, Organic and Real foods.
Know the different strategies and practices for different types of assessment made which analyzes various health needs in regard to diet and exercise. Motivate, guide and educate the clients to set achievable health goals and various ways of maintaining these goals throughout their lifetime.
Health and Life Coaching
Normally when we think of Health, Wellness and Lifestyle it is about the wellness of Body and the Mind only.
Our Health and Life Coach program is different than the others in a way that we consider the 3rd element which is the wellness of the Soul. It is imperative the soul is well taken care of as an impure soul can negatively affect the wellness of the body and the mind. We usually neglect this most important aspect of the wellness and hence faces serious consequences which manifest in different forms of illness and imbalances. A soul when becomes ill (impure) can cause homeostatic imbalance i.e. the human body and mind loses their equilibrium hence we fall sick.
The details of various module in this program is mentioned below:
Module 1: The purification of the Soul
A pure soul will have good effect on the wellness of the body and mind. In this module, we will discuss the various ways and methods to purify the soul. Topics included are:
• The nature of Intention
• Types of Heart
• Symptoms of the Heart’s sickness and signs of its health
• The four poisons of the heart
• Remembrance of the Creator
• Seeking the Creator’s forgiveness
• Benefits of invoking the blessings on the Prophet (PBUH)
• Benefits of night prayer
• The states of the self
• Complete reliance on the Creator
• Love of the Creator
• Contentment with the decree of the Creator
• Hope in the Creator
• Fear of the Creator
• The life of this world
Module 2: Health – A journey into the Nutrition and Medicines of the Prophet (PBUH)
In this module, we will discuss the benefits of the natural health care products and techniques, and how they benefit everyone. We would follow the guidelines of the Prophet (PBUH) in dealing with the variety of health issues, including the treatments of ailments and preventive remedies to keep the body, mind and the soul healthy. The students will be studying in details the following topics:
• Kind of health issues and diseases
• Using Natural remedies
• Using Divine remedies (Ruqyah)
• Using the combination of both the Natural Divine remedies
• Benefits of various Foods (Nutrition) and Herbs from the Quran and the Hadiths
and how they are useful for combating different ailments.
1. Nutrition and Diets
2. Herbs and plants
3. Essential oils and perfumes
Module 3: Life Coaching
This module introduces the concept of life coaching and provides the practical exercises that will help you develop the skills and tools you need to enhance the quality of yours and your clients’ lives. You will be able to learn how to create an empowering life vision, learn to set goals and address key areas such as self-care, organizing your time and your finances, communicating powerfully, creating a better work-life balance, and enhancing self-esteem.
Topics of study includes:
• What is Life Coaching?
• Creating hope and joy for life
• Setting goals and creating the life vision
• Enhancing self-Esteem
• Caring for yourself
• Enhancing relationships
• Allowing abundance
• Managing time – Out most precious resource