What Can a Certified Smart Fitness Trainer Do?
• Assess the fitness level of the clients
• Educate and guide the clients how to eat clean, burn fat, and build lean muscle through a fitness-training program
• Motivate the client to healthy life
• Design exercise and fitness plans for the Youth, adult and older citizens
• Incorporate the latest guidelines for physical activity and nutrition to improve fitness and overall health
• Advice and guide the clients to have optimal weight through aerobic fitness, strength, flexibility and functional fitness
• Improve and manage health conditions
• Monitor, evaluate and tailor your exercise program for optimal results
• Understanding nutrition guidelines and recommendations
• Knowing, in-depth, the role nutrition plays in optimal performance
• Having a thorough knowledge of the importance of all essential nutrition components for sports and fitness
• Understanding and recommending the best supplement for better health and performance.
• The ability to blend scientific guidelines with practical, real-world applications.
Program contents and eligibility:
With this program you will get the required knowledge, skills and expertise to become a successful Certified Smart Fitness Trainer.
• All required course materials
• Digital eBook or physical textbook (not included, student must purchase them separately)
• Self-assessments and assignments
• Necessary forms and guidelines for starting your own business
• Online final exam
To enroll into this Program, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have an excellent understanding of the English language.
- 12 months
After successful completion, you will earn the Diploma in Smart Fitness Training.
Accreditations and Memberships:
- INHS is an accredited training provider by the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM). Certified graduates can apply for the IPHM credential.
- All INHS nutrition and health courses’ curriculums are accredited by American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP) credentialing board. Certified graduates can apply for the AADP credential.
- INHS is a member of International Accreditation Organization (IAO) accreditation body, confirming that all the courses provided by INHS are of international standard maintaining highest quality.
The Curriculum in Details:
The Smart Fitness Trainer program is a fusion of Sport Nutrition and Health & Fitness sciences.
It makes the fitness trainer ‘smart’ in the sense that he will be mastering both nutrition and fitness sciences and be able to take smart decisions in regards the health and fitness. The Health & Fitness curriculum is based on textbook written by the AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SPORTS MEDICINE (ACSM).
The students will study the below topics.
Section 1 – Sport Nutrition
Below topics are specifically designed by industry experts to teach you how to develop and implement effective nutrition strategies for sports and fitness. Also, this course incorporates the latest cutting-edge research and more than 50 delicious, healthy, easy to make recipes.
• An overview of sports nutrition
• Energy for exercise
• Carbohydrate and performance
• Protein requirements for sport
• Vitamins and minerals
• Sports supplements
• Body fat and dietary fat
• Weight loss
• Weight gain
• The female athlete
• The young athlete
• The vegetarian athlete
• The older athlete
• Competition nutrition
• Your personal nutrition plans
• Various recipes
Also, includes important and accessible guidance on the following topics:
• Maximizing endurance, strength and performance
• How to calculate your optimal calorie, carbohydrate and protein requirements
• Advice on improving body composition
• Specific advice for women, children, mature athletes and vegetarians
• Eating plans to cut body fat, gain muscle and prepare for competition
• Sports supplements
Section 2 – Health and Fitness Sciences
Module 1: Health and Fitness for Everyone
Part 1 – Fit, Active and Healthy
• Making healthy lifestyle choices: Physical Activity and Nutrition
• Embracing Physical Activity: A complete exercise program
• Balancing Nutrition: Recommended dietary guidelines
• Promoting healthy habits: Getting started and staying motivated
Part 2 – Exercise and Activity for building a better you
• Improving your Aerobic Fitness
• Enhancing your Muscular Fitness
• Increasing your Flexibility
• Sharpening your Functional Fitness
Part 3 – Fitness and Health for every age
• Children and Adolescents
• Older Adults
Part 4 – Fitness and Health for every body
Here we will discuss about how to manage the health and fitness of people with Cardiovascular issue, Diabetes, Cancer, Alzheimer’s Disease, Osteoporosis and Bone health, Arthritis and Joint health, Weight management, Pregnancy and Postpartum, and Depression.
Module 2: Health and Fitness Coaching
Health and Fitness Trainers are now expected to be salespeople, psychologists, nutritionists, post-rehabilitation specialists, and motivational speakers.
We will train you to how to successfully:
• Inspire passion in your clients
• Develop relationships with people you serve
• Find your dream fitness training job
• Sell any client
• Build various workouts
• Market yourself
• Deal with difficult client types
• Make passive income
• Grow yourself, your career and become financially stable