What Can a Certified Health and Life Coach Do?
• Assess, educate and guide the clients on spiritual requirements
• Assess, educate and guide the clients on physical requirements
• Assess, educate and guide the clients on mental requirements
• Creating goals and setting the life vision of the clients
• Creating hope and joy for life
• Identify the psychology of behavioral change and how to motivate your clients to achieve their goals and prevent relapse
• Learn proven life coaching best practices, personality theory, healthy psychology, and professional life coaching communication techniques
• Feel confident as a health and life coach because you have developed a strong foundation both of theory and practical application
Program contents and eligibility:
With this program you will get the required knowledge, skills and expertise to become a successful Certified Health and Life Coach.
• All required course materials
• Digital eBook or physical textbook (not included, student must purchase them separately)
• Self-assessments and assignments
• Necessary forms and guidelines for starting your own business
• Online final exam
- You need a minimum final exam grade of 85% to pass.
- A $50.00 retest fee will apply.
To enroll into this Program, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have an excellent understanding of the English language.
- 6 months
After successful completion, you will earn the title of “Certified Health and Life Coach” on your certificate.
Accreditations and Memberships:
- INHS is an accredited training provider by the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM). Certified graduates can apply for the IPHM credential.
- All INHS nutrition and health courses’ curriculums are accredited by American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP) credentialing board. Certified graduates can apply for the AADP credential.
- INHS is a member of International Accreditation Organization (IAO) accreditation body, confirming that all the courses provided by INHS are of international standard maintaining highest quality.
The Curriculum in Details:
Normally when we think of Health, Wellness and Lifestyle it is about the wellness of Body and the Mind only.
Our Health and Life Coach program is different than the others in a way that we consider the 3rd element which is the wellness of the Soul. It is imperative the soul is well taken care of as an impure soul can negatively affect the wellness of the body and the mind. We usually neglect this most important aspect of the wellness and hence faces serious consequences which manifest in different forms of illness and imbalances. A soul when becomes ill (impure) can cause homeostatic imbalance i.e. the human body and mind loses their equilibrium hence we fall sick.
The details of various module in this program is mentioned below:
A pure soul will have good effect on the wellness of the body and mind. In this module, we will discuss the various ways and methods to purify the soul. Topics included are:
• The nature of Intention
• Types of Heart
• Symptoms of the Heart’s sickness and signs of its health
• The four poisons of the heart
• Remembrance of the Creator
• Seeking the Creator’s forgiveness
• Benefits of invoking the blessings on the Prophet (PBUH)
• Benefits of night prayer
• The states of the self
• Complete reliance on the Creator
• Love of the Creator
• Contentment with the decree of the Creator
• Hope in the Creator
• Fear of the Creator
• The life of this world
In this module, we will discuss the benefits of the natural health care products and techniques, and how they benefit everyone. We would follow the guidelines of the Prophet (PBUH) in dealing with the variety of health issues, including the treatments of ailments and preventive remedies to keep the body, mind and the soul healthy. The students will be studying in details the following topics:
• Kind of health issues and diseases
• Using Natural remedies
• Using Divine remedies (Ruqyah)
• Using the combination of both the Natural Divine remedies
• Benefits of various Foods (Nutrition) and Herbs from the Quran and the Hadiths
and how they are useful for combating different ailments.
1. Nutrition and Diets
2. Herbs and plants
3. Essential oils and perfumes
This module introduces the concept of life coaching and provides the practical exercises that will help you develop the skills and tools you need to enhance the quality of yours and your clients’ lives. You will be able to learn how to create an empowering life vision, learn to set goals and address key areas such as self-care, organizing your time and your finances, communicating powerfully, creating a better work-life balance, and enhancing self-esteem.
Topics of study includes:
• What is Life Coaching?
• Creating hope and joy for life
• Setting goals and creating the life vision
• Enhancing self-Esteem
• Caring for yourself
• Enhancing relationships
• Allowing abundance
• Managing time – Out most precious resource