What Can I Do as a Certified Health & Wellness Coach?
- Assess a client’s health status, strengths, and wellness
- Support and advise a course of action to achieve their health and wellness goals
- Help the customer with comprehensive wellness plans to support them in complex areas of their lives
- Educate clients in changing their behaviour to attain the desired wellness
- As a health and wellness coach, you can assist and empower the clients to adopt and sustain healthy lifestyle behaviours that prevent, alleviate and reverse chronic diseases.
Program contents and eligibility:
With this program you will get the required knowledge, skills and expertise to become a successful Certified Health & Welness Coach.
• All required course materials
• Digital eBook or physical textbook (Some eBooks are included. Others, student must purchase them separately)
• Self-assessments and assignments
• Necessary forms and guidelines for starting your own business
• Online final exam
- You need a minimum final exam grade of 85% to pass
- A $50.00 retest fee will apply
- 6 months or less
After successful completion, you will earn the title of “Certified Health & Welness Coach” on your certificate.
Accreditations and Memberships:
- INHS is an accredited training provider by the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM). Certified graduates can apply for the IPHM credential.
- All INHS nutrition and health courses’ curriculums are accredited by American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP) credentialing board. Certified graduates can apply for the AADP credential.
- INHS is a member of International Accreditation Organization (IAO) accreditation body, confirming that all the courses provided by INHS are of international standard maintaining highest quality.
The Curriculum in Details:
The Health & Wellness Coach Certification consists of two modules:
Module 1: The Comprehensive Method to Optimizing Health
This health and wellness focused section examine the use of a sensible, integrated, holistic model of health and explores the many scopes of wellness. You will learn how to be responsible for your health-related behaviours and use critical thinking & expert skills to improve overall health through nutrition & diet, fitness, stress management, and maintain an overall healthy lifestyle.
You will learn and master these skills:
- Achieving personal health and wellness
- Mind-body communications to maintain wellness
- Effectively managing stress and mental health
- Mindful eating and exercising toward a healthy lifestyle
- Efficient movement and physical activity for health
- Understanding and preventing diseases, including chronic diseases
- Explaining drug use and abuse
- Making healthy choices for healthy life
- Exploring alternative medicines and their benefits
- Overcoming obstacles to better health
- Various health enhancement methods
Module 2: Becoming a Smart Lifestyle Coach
In this module the coaches and wellness professionals will learn how to work with their clients to help them find motivation and achieve behaviourial change & long-term healthy lifestyles and practices.
- Introduction to lifestyle wellness coaching
- Psychology of Wellness
- Wellness Principles
- Health promotion models
- Seven steps to Lasting Lifestyle changes
- Becoming a Wellness Coach
- Wellness practice and mapping
- Coaching the inter and intra personal aspects of wellness & life
- Health and Medical Coaching
- Effective coaching